this is like some kind of fucking sick fucking bad bad bad joke because fucking literally one fucking fucking piece of this motherfucking puzzle is fucking missing
Well then you better assemble your friends and find a worthy vessel because it looks like you’re on the path to finding tHE ONE PIECE.
Because men are privileged over women, these forms of “misandry” are acceptable, because no one is actually being hurt by them:
- proudly calling yourself a misandrist
- having “misandry” in your tumblr URL
- saying that systematic misandry is not real
- not caring if men agree with feminism
- stating things that men do because society encourages them to do it, without saying “some” every single time
- not giving cookies to allies
- focusing more attention on problems that affect women
- believing that men are privileged for being male
- staying away from men because you don’t feel safe around them
- believing that most problems men have are caused by other men and not by feminism
However, these are not acceptable, because people can actually be hurt by them:
- ignoring other privileges by assuming that every man has more privilege than every woman
- anything that targets men who are oppressed in other ways
- promoting violence (kill all men, etc)
- believing that men can’t be victims of violence by women, or that it’s not as bad
- insulting men for not conforming to their gender role
- believing that any person with a penis is a man
- telling men to stop talking about problems that affect men, when they’re not blaming feminism or comparing their problems to women’s problems
I only have 4 moods:
- fuck this
- fuck that
- fuck me
- fuck you
I empathize with the above, but I have an additional 4 moods to add:
- fuck yeah
- fuck no
- fuck my life
- fuck everything
and don’t forget the inevitable
- fuck it
and for those who have just given up
'dude i love video games'
'except for nintendo hahaha that's for kids'
are there still people that think like this?
|—||Me talking about someone I love (via cowprince)|
I still rather like these buttons, so reminder that we have them for sale on Etsy.
We’d like to move past doing pony stuff (sorry! pony stuff will happen occasionally), so help clearing out our pony stock would be super helpful: http://ponywearsthesaddle.etsy.com/
Rock Paper Schism #2: Business Birds